Saturday 1 August 2015

Yellow Is The New Black Eco Friendly Outfit















On this day I spent the day in my most favourite place in London, in bricklane this area is the most quirkiest part of London I love the street art in the area and that's why i thought it would be such an amazing idea to do a photo shoot there for my new dress with photographer Julia Tillbert . This dress is one of my newest designs i styled this outfit with a golden necklace to bring out the colour and a belt to bring the waist in creating a curvier illusion, since the dress I designed has a box shape and it can be worn many ways. The inspiration for this dress came from Ancient Egypt and modern fashion i combined the too to create this design. I was thinking more about using natural materials and using eco friendly dying techniques that wont damage the environment. This dress was made from made from 100% natural vegetable dyes eco friendly plant based dyes that won't pollute the world, this dress is available for purchase here at ME clothing range

I worked with an amazing photographer the photography is by Julia Tillbert www.throughalens-photography.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment